For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives market for 2018-2023.
Polyamide hot melt adhesives are used in a variety of bonding applications. Polyamide hot melts have a wide range of adhesive properties, they exhibit excellent adhesion to a wide variety of materials, and bond well to porous substrates. Polyamide hot melt adhesives are used in a variety of critical applications.
The global sales of polyamide hot melt adhesives are from 77 KMT in 2013 to 93 K MT in 2017. In 2016, the global polyamide hot melt adhesives sales market was led by Europe, USA, and the major manufacturers' activities of polyamide hot melt adhesives are Henkel, H. B. Fuller, Bostik Inc, 3M Company, etc. XinXin-Adhesive Industries is the China sales leader, holding 1% sales share in 2017.
Polyamide Hot melt adhesives downstream are wide, and the major fields are shoes & textile, Automotive, woodworking, etc. In recent years, social economy has developed rapidly. For demand market of Polyamide hot melt adhesives, there is also a certain space in the next few years, especially in the Chinese market which is increasing with the rapid development of downstream industry.
The entire market is dominated by several giants. They all have a mature sales network. So the entire market is trending toward direct sales or their agents, rather than using distributors. This is observed even more acutely among foreign suppliers, who historically relied more heavily on distributor companies. But for other small manufacturers, distribution is still an important channel to expand the market. For example, Chinese enterprises are a typical example.
We tend to believe this industry is a potential industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a rapid growth curve. For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives will register a 0.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 450 million by 2023, from US$ 430 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Electrical & Electronics
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- H.B. Fuller
- TEX YEAR
- Shanghai Tianyang
- Huate Bonding Material
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Polyamide Hot Melt Adhesives submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.