For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Plastic Tarpaulin market for 2018-2023.
Plastic Tarpaulin is a piece of material which has been designed to be waterproof or water resistant. Tarpaulins are widely used in various settings for everything from providing shelter from inclement weather to protecting flooring from paint drips. The traditional tarpaulin is often made of cloth such as canvas, while the more modern tarpaulin tends to be made from modern materials like polyester coated plastics. The modern tarpaulin has advantages in height and it generally has vibrant colors.
In the application segment, transportation sector accounts for the largest share of tarpaulin in United States, about 63% of the total sales in 2016. In terms of tarpaulin types, PE tarpaulin dominated the market, with 56% market share in 2016.
The tarpaulin industry is fragmented. No companies can monopoly the market in United States. On the other hand, the players are increasingly focused on advanced product designing and development. This supports the companies in strengthening their product repertoire and in earning maximum revenue share for long-term growth in this sector.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Plastic Tarpaulin will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Plastic Tarpaulin market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- PVC Tarpaulin
- PE Tarpaulin
Segmentation by application:
- Tents & Buildings
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Midwest Canvas
- Dothan Tarpaulin Products
- Sattler Group
- Puyoung Industrial
- Glenn Harp & Sons
- Gosport Manufacturing
- A&R Tarpaulins
- Detroit Tarp
- Kaps Tex
- Chicago Dropcloth & Tarpaulin
- Verduyn Tarps
- Tarp America
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Plastic Tarpaulin consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Plastic Tarpaulin market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Plastic Tarpaulin manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Plastic Tarpaulin with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Plastic Tarpaulin submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.