For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Plastic Caps and Closure market for 2018-2023.
The bottle is sealed with a cap; Caps are mainly manufactured by plastic, metal and wood. This study is about the Plastic Caps and Closure.
Overall, the most rapid increases in Plastic Caps and Closure demand will occur in the world's developing regions. The Asia/ Pacific region (especially developing Asian countries) will post fast gains and remain the biggest market due to its large food and beverage industries. The highest growth rates are expected in India and China, with Indonesia, Brazil, Russia, and Mexico also expected to see robust advances. In contrast, market maturity in developed countries (as well as market saturation in bedrock applications such as bottled beer, water, and carbonated soft drinks) will moderate overall growth.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Plastic Caps and Closure will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Plastic Caps and Closure market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- PP Caps
- PE Caps
- Other Materials
Segmentation by application:
- Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Personal Care Products
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Berry Plastics
- Aptar Group
- Oriental Containers
- Mold Rite Plastics
- Blackhawk Molding
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Plastic Caps and Closure consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Plastic Caps and Closure market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Plastic Caps and Closure manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Plastic Caps and Closure with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Plastic Caps and Closure submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.