For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Plasma Surface Preparation Machines market for 2018-2023.
Plasma pretreatment is the key enabler technology for microfine cleaning, surface activation and plasma coating of nearly all kinds of materials - from plastics, metals and glass to cardboard, textiles and composites. More and more conventional industrial pretreatment methods are being replaced by plasma technology in order to make processes more effective and environmentally friendly.
Plasma Surface Preparation Machines industry is relatively concentrated, manufacturers are mostly in the Europe and North America. Among them, Europe output volume accounted for more than 43.60% of the total output of global Plasma Surface Preparation Machines in 2016. Nordson MARCH is the world leading manufacturer in global Plasma Surface Preparation Machines market with the market share of 18.66%, in terms of revenue.
With the increasing in production capacity, expected that the Plasma Surface Preparation Machines raw material price will be stable in the short term. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, and labor costs, will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Plasma Surface Preparation Machines.
There are companies adding new capacities and aims at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Plasma Surface Preparation Machines will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 380 million by 2023, from US$ 330 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Plasma Surface Preparation Machines market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Surface Preparation Machines
- Low Pressure / Vacuum Plasma Surface Preparation Machines
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Nordson MARCH
- Diener electronic
- AcXys Technologies
- Plasma Etch
- PINK GmbH Thermosysteme
- Kalwar Group
- Shenzhen OKSUN
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Plasma Surface Preparation Machines consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Plasma Surface Preparation Machines market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Plasma Surface Preparation Machines manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Plasma Surface Preparation Machines with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Plasma Surface Preparation Machines submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.