For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Plasma Display Panel market for 2018-2023.
Plasma display panels (PDP) are a ?at panel display technology that uses small cells containing electrically charged ionized gases, or plasmas, to produce an image. A plasma display consists of millions of tiny gas-filled compartments, or cells, between two panels of glass.
This technology came out as a concept by a Hungarian engineer in 1936. Until 1992, Fujitsu introduced the world's first 21-inch (53 cm) full-color display. After around 2 decades' commercialization, PDP used to be a strong competitor to CRT and LCD panel.
With the advantage such as: capable of producing deeper blacks allowing for superior contrast ratio; wider viewing angles than those of LCD; less visible motion blur; less expensive for the buyer per square inch than LCD, PDP used to have a very strong marketing drive. But also with the significant disadvantages: screen burn-in and image retention; panel couldn't be cut small as LCD can, also heavier than those coming display advance products like LCD, LED, OLED. When Samsung and Changhong LTD announced halt the panel production in 2014, plasma display panel walked out the stage of history.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Plasma Display Panel will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Plasma Display Panel market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Small Size Display =42 inch
- Middle Size Display 42-51 inch
- Large Size Display >51 inch
Segmentation by application:
- Plasma TV
- Seamless Video Wall
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Hitachi (Fujitsu)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Plasma Display Panel consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Plasma Display Panel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Plasma Display Panel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Plasma Display Panel with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Plasma Display Panel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.