For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Plant Antifreeze market for 2018-2023.
Plant antifreeze are chemicals, which reduce the freezing point of water inside the tissues of plants. These chemicals help plants to endure temperatures 2.2 to 9.4F colder than usual, depending upon the species. Antifreeze chemicals such as ethylene glycol, propylene glycol, glycerin, and others stimulate plants to produce antifreeze proteins and antifreeze amino acids to prevent itself against cold and frost temporarily.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Plant Antifreeze will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Plant Antifreeze market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Ethylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol
Segmentation by application:
- Fruit Plants
- Flowering Plants
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BASF SE
- Monsanto Europe
- DuPont de Nemours
- Dow AgroSciences
- Bayer CropScience
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Plant Antifreeze consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Plant Antifreeze market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Plant Antifreeze manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Plant Antifreeze with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Plant Antifreeze submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.