For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Piperylene market for 2018-2023.
Piperylene - also known as 1,3-pentadiene - is produced as part of the separation process of crude C5 materials from pyrolysis gasoline (pygas) - both by-products of ethylene manufacture. It is essentially derived from crude oil via a number of extraction steps.
Piperylene, is an olefins co-product produced during the manufacturing process. It is mainly used to produce hydrocarbon resins with applications in various industries, such as adhesives, paints, rubbers and so on. Among those applications, demand from adhesives industry is the largest one, holding 77.50% share in 2017.
Many piperylene manufacturers have overall industry chains, from the upstream industries to downstream industries, which mean that they have sufficient raw materials and they also expand their piperylene chain to the hydrocarbon resins fields.
Global production of piperylene increased from 512.3 K MT in 2013 to 634.5 K MT in 2017. China, USA and Japan are the major production regions of piperylene. Nearly 70% of piperylene comes from the three regions in 2017.
As for consumption, China is the largest consumer of piperylene. The country consumed 227 K MT of piperylene in 2017, followed by USA, with 17.4% consumption share.
With recovery of downstream industries, demand of hydrocarbon resins keeps upward tendency, stimulating the industry development of piperylene market accordingly.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Piperylene will register a 5.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1200 million by 2023, from US$ 880 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Piperylene market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- < 40% Purity
- 40% -65% Purity
- > 65% Purity
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Formosa Chemical
- Zeon Corporation
- LOTTE Chemical
- Ningbo Jinhai Chenguang Chemical
- Shandong Yuhuang Chemical
- Nanjing Yuangang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Piperylene consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Piperylene market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Piperylene manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Piperylene with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Piperylene submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.