For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Piperonyl Butoxide market for 2018-2023.
Piperonyl butoxide (PBO) is an organic compound used as a component of pesticide formulations. It is a waxy white solid. It is a synergist. That is, despite having no pesticidal activity of its own, it enhances the potency of certain pesticides such as carbamates, pyrethrins, pyrethroids, and rotenone.
Piperonyl Butoxide, a white inorganic compound, is mainly classified into top class, A class, standard class. Top class is the main type in the commercial usage. Piperonyl Butoxide is mainly used as synergistic agent for pesticides. The end use is indoor home use, gardens, agricultural, veterinary, others.
Europe is the largest consumption and export region of Piperonyl Butoxide in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. The European consumption took up about 34.6% the global market in 2016, followed by China with the share of about 21%. North America added up about 16.8% of the global market.
Italy, China are now the key producers of Piperonyl Butoxide in the world. And the production of Italy took up more than 50%, while China took up about 36% and Japan took up about 6% in 2016. There are also a few companies in China to produce Piperonyl Butoxide, for example, Yangpu Natural Perfume.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Piperonyl Butoxide will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Piperonyl Butoxide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Top Class
- A Class
- Standard Class
Segmentation by application:
- Indoor Home Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Shuguang Chem
- Sumitomo Chem
- Yangpu Natural Perfume
- Zhongtai Perfume
- Anthea Aromatics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Piperonyl Butoxide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Piperonyl Butoxide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Piperonyl Butoxide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Piperonyl Butoxide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Piperonyl Butoxide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.