For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Physiological Saline market for 2018-2023.
Physiological Saline is a mixture of sodium chloride in water and has a number of uses in medicine. Applied to the affected area it is used to clean wounds, help remove contact lenses, and help with dry eyes. By injection into a vein it is used to treat dehydration such as from gastroenteritis and diabetic ketoacidosis. It is also used to dilute other medications to be given by injection.
Note: In this report, the unit should be bottle or bag, which depends on the package of the physiological saline. The unit is based on the average size of physiological saline which is 500mL for standard estimation.
In 2016, China is the largest supplier and consumption market of physiological saline with market share of 33.92% due to the largest population. Following China, both Europe and USA occupied market share more than 20%.
In recent years, the price of physiological saline is increasing slowly due to the increase of raw materials cost. The cost increase of plastic bottles is small larger than glass bottle. While the flexible bag physiological saline is still much more expensive than the former two. In the future, more and more flexible bag and plastic bottles will be used and the glass bottle may be out the market.
In China, thanks to the policies published, the price of physiological saline and other pharmaceuticals are asked to increase. In addition, the government also argued the market concentration degree should be higher.
In the global market, the market concentration degree is higher and higher. The market share unlisted companies occupied is lower and lower. With the development of technology, the flexible bag physiological saline will be more and more.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Physiological Saline will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3350 million by 2023, from US$ 2750 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Physiological Saline market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Flexible Bag
- Plastic Bottles
- Glass Bottles
- On the basis on the end users/applications, this report covers
- Recovery Center
Segmentation by application:
- Recovery Center
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Hospira (Pfizer)
- Fresenius Kabi
- Kelun Group
- CR Double-Cran
- SSY Group
- Denis Chem Lab Limited
- SHREE KRISHNA KESHAV
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Physiological Saline consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Physiological Saline market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Physiological Saline manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Physiological Saline with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Physiological Saline submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.