For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Phycocyanin market for 2018-2023.
Phycocyanin is a pigment-protein complex from the light-harvesting phycobiliprotein family, along with allophycocyanin and phycoerythrin. It is an accessory pigment to chlorophyll. All phycobiliproteins are water-soluble, so they cannot exist within the membrane like carotenoids can. Instead, phycobiliproteins aggregate to form clusters that adhere to the membrane called phycobilisomes. Phycocyanin is a characteristic light blue color, absorbing orange and red light, particularly near 620 nm (depending on which specific type it is), and emits fluorescence at about 650 nm (also depending on which type it is). Allophycocyanin absorbs and emits at longer wavelengths than phycocyanin C or phycocyanin R. Phycocyanins are found in Cyanobacteria (also called blue-green algae).
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Phycocyanin in the regions of North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, which is expected to drive the market for more Phycocyanin. Growth is attributed to the development of economic.
The consumption volume of Phycocyanin is related to downstream industries and global economy. Although there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of Phycocyanin industry may still keep that fast. And it is surely forecasted that the market of Phycocyanin is still promising.
Because the market competition of Phycocyanin is not fierce globally, manufacturer can obtain considerable profit from the manufacturing and marketing of Phycocyanin and that is the reason that we believe there will also be enterprises enter this market. But it is suggested that enterprises that have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Phycocyanin will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Phycocyanin market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Food Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Natural Food Colorant
- Pharmaceutical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Japan Algae
- Parry Nutraceuticals
- Ozone Naturals
- EcoFuel Laboratories
- Nan Pao International Biotech
- King Dnarmsa Spirulina
- Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology
- Wuli Lvqi
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Phycocyanin consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Phycocyanin market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Phycocyanin manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Phycocyanin with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Phycocyanin submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.