For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Phycobiliprotein market for 2018-2023.
Phycobiliprotein are water-soluble proteins present in cyanobacteria and certain algae, for example rhodophytes, cryptomonads, glaucocystophytes, that capture light energy, which is then passed on to chlorophylls during photosynthesis. Phycobiliproteins are formed of a complex between proteins and covalently bound phycobilins that act as chromophores. They are most important constituents of the phycobilisomes.
Scientific research shows that the phycobiliprotein can be used as a natural pigment of food, cosmetics, dyes and other industries. It also can be made into a fluorescent reagent using in clinical medical diagnosis, immune chemical and biological engineering research field. In a word, it has wide range of applications, high development and utilization value. But because of low market awareness and high price, its application market is still immature. Phycobiliprotein's present value is about 1522 million dollars in worldwide in 2015.
According to our survey, Dainippon Ink and Chemicals from Japan is one of the earliest companies researching and manufacturing phycobiliprotein. So Japan is the biggest supplier of phycobiliprotein depending on mature technology and enough raw materials like spirulina naturally cultured. It occupies relatively large market share at about 28%.
With the huge amount of population, the demand of phycobiliprotein is large in China. But, Chinese manufacturing technology is still not mature. With the expansion of investment, phycobiliprotein industry will usher in a huge growth space.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Phycobiliprotein will register a 5.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1830 million by 2023, from US$ 1320 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Phycobiliprotein market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Scientific Research
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Columbia Bioscience
- Dainippon Ink and Chemicals
- Norland Biotech
- Algapharma Biotech
- SETA BioMedicals
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Phycobiliprotein consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Phycobiliprotein market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Phycobiliprotein manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Phycobiliprotein with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Phycobiliprotein submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.