For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Phthalic Anhydride and Derivatives market for 2018-2023.
Phthalic anhydride is a toxic, white solid crystalline compound in various forms or a clear molten liquid, with an irritating odor. It is slightly soluble in hot water, hydrolysing to phthalic acid. PA is soluble in alcohol and carbon disulphide. It reacts with strong oxidants and responds violently when heated with copper oxide or sodium nitrite, to cause an explosion hazard.
Globally, the global production of phthalic anhydride was 5793 K MT in 2015 and it will reach 7285 K MT in 2021. In addition, the production region of phthalic anhydride is mainly located in China and EU. China is the leader production region and the most rapidly-growing which achieved about 36.92% volume market share in 2015.
The top four manufacturers are UPC Group, BASF, ExxonMobil and Nan Ya Plastics, accounting for 16.76%.
The global production of phthalates was 5244 K MT in 2015 and it will reach 5707 K MT in 2021. China dominates the phthalates market with about 54.65% market share in 2015, followed by EU, accounting for 15.33% of the total amount.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Phthalic Anhydride and Derivatives will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Phthalic Anhydride and Derivatives market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Low Phthalates
- High Phthalates
Segmentation by application:
- Alkyd Resins
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- UPC Group
- IG Petrochemicals
- Nan Ya Plastics
- Henan Qing'an Chemical
- HongXin Company
- Anhui Tongling Chemical
- New Solar
- Jiangsu Sanmu Group
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Phthalic Anhydride and Derivatives consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Phthalic Anhydride and Derivatives market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Phthalic Anhydride and Derivatives manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Phthalic Anhydride and Derivatives with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Phthalic Anhydride and Derivatives submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.