For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Photomask market for 2018-2023.
Photomasks are high-purity quartz or glass plates that contain a pattern of ICs. These are used in the reproduction of pattern structures for manufacturing printed circuit boards, electronic circuits, and LCD displays, and for the serial production of reticles and other microstructures.
Photomasks are used at wavelengths of 365 nm, 248 nm, and 193 nm. ICs are manufactured layer by layer, where each layer requires a unique photomask. As current generation ICs typically have 25-60 layers, the manufacturing process of photomasks has become complex.
China was the largest consumer market with a market share of 27.62% in 2011 and 28.34% in 2015. Japan and USA ranked the second and third markets with the market share of 23.82% and 20.15% in 2015.
China was the largest production market with a market share of 43.22% in 2011 and 44.38% in 2015. Japan and USA ranked the second and third markets with the market share of 32.60% and 13.89% in 2015.
At present, the top thirteen companies make up more than 90% market share of the Photomask market, and the world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in China. The largest manufacturer is Hoya, making more than 74% market share of this industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Photomask will register a 4.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4790 million by 2023, from US$ 3660 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Photomask market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Quartz Mask
- Soda Mask
Segmentation by application:
- Flat Panel Display
- Touch Industry
- Circuit Board
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- LG Innotek
- Compugraphics Photomask Solutions
- Taiwan Mask
- Nippon Filcon
- ShenZheng QingVi
- Plasma Therm
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Photomask consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Photomask market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Photomask manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Photomask with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Photomask submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.