For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Pharmacy Automation market for 2018-2023.
Pharmacy Automation is the mechanization or automation of tasks and processes performed in pharmacy or other health care settings. It includes process like medication dispensing, packaging, labeling, storage and retrieval systems and table top counters. The pharmacy automation not only streamline pharmacy workflow and reduce the risk of errors, they also enable hospitals to refocus pharmacy staff on direct patient-care activities.
Pharmacy automation is the mechanization or automation of tasks and processes performed in pharmacy or other health care settings. The pharmacy automation not only streamline pharmacy workflow and reduce the risk of errors, they also enable hospitals to refocus pharmacy staff on direct patient-care activities. The types of pharmacy automation mainly include medication dispensing, packaging, labeling, storage and retrieval systems and table top counters.
The pharmacy automation is relatively concentrated, the sales of top fifteen manufacturers account about 75% of global sales. The high-end products mainly come from USA and Europe.
In the world wide, the major manufactures mainly distribute in USA and Europe. The transnational companies, like BD and Baxter, are the leading manufactures in the World.
USA is also the largest consumer of pharmacy automation. In 2015, the consumption of pharmacy automation is about 53579Units in USA; its proportion of total global consumption exceeds 46%. Japan has witnessed a major chunk of the consumption of pharmacy automation in the Asia region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Pharmacy Automation will register a 10.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 17000 million by 2023, from US$ 9140 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Pharmacy Automation market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Automated Medication Dispensing Systems
- Automated Packaging and Labeling Systems
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Automated Medication Compounding Systems
- Table Top Tablet Counters
Segmentation by application:
- Inpatient Pharmacy
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Baxter International
- Willach Group
- Kirby Lester
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Pharmacy Automation consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Pharmacy Automation market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Pharmacy Automation manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Pharmacy Automation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Pharmacy Automation submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.