For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Perovskite Solar Cells market for 2018-2023.
A perovskite solar cell is a type of solar cell which includes a perovskite structured compound, most commonly a hybrid organic-inorganic lead or tin halide-based material, as the light-harvesting active layer. Perovskite materials such as methylammonium lead halides are cheap to produce and simple to manufacture.
Perovskite solar cells module has obtained great attention from the research center and the conversion efficiency has increased for times science its first reported in 2009. However, there is no company that produce perovskite solar cell module in industrial scale. The commercial production may be possible around 2018.
Since the anti-dumping duties occurred, the competitive status have already turned white-hot for the conventional photovoltaic industry, with the price declining, the gross profit of the whole industry is narrowing, and be unsteady to some extent. In other word, the perovskite solar cell module may have the opportunity to reintegrate photovoltaic industry and contribute to the industry without overcapacity.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Perovskite Solar Cells will register a 36.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1270 million by 2023, from US$ 270 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Perovskite Solar Cells market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Normal Structure
- Inverted Structure
Segmentation by application:
- Residential Use
- Commercial Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Oxford Photovoltaics
- Saule Technologies
- Fraunhofer ISE
- Weihua Solar
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Perovskite Solar Cells consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Perovskite Solar Cells market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Perovskite Solar Cells manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Perovskite Solar Cells with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Perovskite Solar Cells submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.