For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses market for 2018-2023.
Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses is a device used to treat head shape deformities such as plagiocephaly, brachycephaly and scaphocephaly. The helmet treatment is effective in infants from 3-18 months of age, but optimal when started younger due to the decrease in growth rate as the child ages.
This Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses is custom fitted to the shape of the head and is designed to do two things. Firstly, it will act as a protective cushion to prevent undue pressure on one side of the head and allow for better distribution of the pressure along the bones of the skull. Secondly, the helmet is fitted in such a way as to allow for the bones of the skull to expand in the flat areas in response to the underlying growth of the brain.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses industry is concentrate. The top three producers account for about 62.55% of the revenue market. Regionally, USA is the biggest production area of Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses, also the leader in the whole valves industry.
Second, the production of Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses increases from 49424 Units in 2011 to 59040 Units in 2016, with an average growth rate of more than 3.89%.
Third, USA occupied 90.61% of the production market in 2015. Geographically, USA was the largest consumption market in the world, which took about 64.84% of the global consumption volume in 2015. It is followed by Europe and Japan, which respectively have around 12.52% and 8.61% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of consumption volume.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Active helmets
- Passive helmets
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ballert Orthopedic
- Cranial Technologies
- Becker Orthopedic
- Hanger Clinic
- Boston Brace
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Pediatric Cranial Remolding Orthoses submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.