For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global PC System Utilities Software market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the PC System Utilities Software market.
PC System Utility software is system software designed to help analyze, configure, optimize or maintain a PC. It is used to support the computer infrastructure in contrast to application software, which is aimed at directly performing tasks that benefit ordinary users.
Although a basic set of utility programs is usually distributed with an operating system (OS), utility software is not considered part of the operating system, and users often install replacements or additional utilities. It provides additional facilities to carry out tasks which are beyond the capabilities of the operating system.
Based on application, the end-use market for PC System Utilities Software is segmented into business users and individual users. In 2017, Market for business PC segment is dominating the market, with about 51.11% market share.
North America is expected to dominate the PC System Utilities Software market owing to increasing need and high-tech environment, with about 50.54% market share in 2017. Further countries such as U.S and Canada is anticipated to witness increase in demand for PC System Utilities Software market. Europe has acquired the second largest market share, with 34.51% market share in 2017. Asia Pacific region is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period. There are various new entrants in APAC countries like China that are developing the related software for PC system optimization.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that PC System Utilities Software will register a 9.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 370 million by 2023, from US$ 220 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of PC System Utilities Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- System Utilities
- Storage Device Management Utilities
- Miscelaneous Utilities
Segmentation by application:
- For Business PCs
- For Personal PCs
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Iolo Technologies
- Pointstone Software
- Systweak Software
- WinZip System
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global PC System Utilities Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of PC System Utilities Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global PC System Utilities Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the PC System Utilities Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of PC System Utilities Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.