For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global PC Power Supply market for 2018-2023.
A power supply unit (or PSU) converts mains AC to low-voltage regulated DC power for the internal components of a computer. Modern personal computers universally use switched-mode power supplies. Some power supplies have a manual switch for selecting input voltage, while others automatically adapt to the mains voltage.
At present, in the Taiwan the PC Power Supply industry is generally at a more advanced level, the world's large enterprises and production are mainly concentrated in Taiwan, China, etc.
The global PC Power Supply industry reached a production volume of approximately 105443 K Units in 2017, and is expected to reach 90411 K Units in 2025.
The largest market is in China. The market will reached a production volume of approximately 46910 K Units in 2017, and the production volume share is 44.49%, and the secondary market is Taiwan, it will reached a production volume of 40917 K Units in 2017, and the production volume share is 38.80%.
Now, the leading manufacturers of PC Power Supply located in the Taiwan, such as Delta, Lite-On, Chicony, CWT, Acbel.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that PC Power Supply will register a -4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2670 million by 2023, from US$ 3450 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of PC Power Supply market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Below 500 Watts
- 500W ~750 Watts
- Above 750 Watts
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer PC
- Business PC
- Industrial PC
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Great Wall
- In Win
- GOLDEN FIELD
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global PC Power Supply consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of PC Power Supply market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global PC Power Supply manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the PC Power Supply with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of PC Power Supply submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.