For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Passenger Car Air Suspension market for 2018-2023.
Air suspension is a type of vehicle suspension powered by an electric or engine-driven air pump or compressor. This compressor pumps the air into a flexible bellows, usually made from textile-reinforced rubber. The air pressure inflates the bellows, and raises the chassis from the axle. Passenger car air suspension is that air suspension used in place of passenger car.
An air suspension system in a passenger car is installed in order to have enhanced riding comfort as well as driving safety. Passenger cars that have an air suspension system installed can quickly and easily align themselves to the corresponding conditions of the terrain which they are currently driven on.
In the early 30s last century, American Firestone tire company firstly applied air suspension in car industry. In 1944 General motor company cooperated with Firestone Company on air suspension application in passenger car for first trial. The trial result showed air suspension system had inherent superiority.
Luxury passenger cars such as Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and BMW are increasingly demanded from regions such as Germany and China. The Americas also contribute significantly to the market segment, with the number of passenger cars equipped with air suspension expected to hit 0.81 million units by 2022 with the CAGR of 7.5% from 2017-2022. Market growth is primarily driven by growing concern for comfort and luxury.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Passenger Car Air Suspension will register a 4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1040 million by 2023, from US$ 810 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Passenger Car Air Suspension market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
- Non-Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- ThyssenKrupp Bilstein
- BWI Group
- Accuair Suspension
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Passenger Car Air Suspension consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Passenger Car Air Suspension market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Passenger Car Air Suspension manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Passenger Car Air Suspension with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Passenger Car Air Suspension submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.