For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Para-Cumylphenol market for 2018-2023.
Para-cumylphenol is a solid at room temperature. Common applications include use in surfactants, phenolic resins and polycarbonate chain terminator etc.
Para-cumylphenol is mainly use in surfactants, phenolic resins and polycarbonate chain terminator etc. Surfactant is the largest application of para-cumylphenol, which consumed 24315 MT in 2017, with a consumption share of 41.53%.
Global major production regions are distributed in USA and China. During 2013-2017, USA production increased from 46978 MT in 2013 to 56017 MT in 2017, with a CAGR of 4.5%. China production also increased from 743 MT in 2013 to 1588 MT in 2017, with a CAGR of 20.9%.
Global major consumption regions are USA, China and Europe. USA is the largest consumption region with consumption share of 81.61% in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Para-Cumylphenol will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 310 million by 2023, from US$ 240 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Para-Cumylphenol market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 99% Min
Segmentation by application:
- Phenolic Resins
- Polycarbonate Chain Terminator
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- SI Group
- Dover Chemical
- Shanghai ShengShan Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Para-Cumylphenol consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Para-Cumylphenol market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Para-Cumylphenol manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Para-Cumylphenol with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Para-Cumylphenol submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.