For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Pancrelipase (CAS 53608-75-6) market for 2018-2023.
Pancrelipase is a combination of three enzymes (proteins): lipase, protease, and amylase. These enzymes are normally produced by the pancreas and are important in the digestion of fats, proteins, and sugars. Pancrelipase is used to replace these enzymes when the body does not have enough of its own. Certain medical conditions can cause this lack of enzymes, including cystic fibrosis, chronic inflammation of the pancreas, or blockage of the pancreatic ducts.
Pancrelipase is a combination of three enzymes (proteins): lipase, protease, and amylase. These enzymes are normally produced by the pancreas and are important in the digestion of fats, proteins, and sugars. According to the type, it would be made into capsule and tablet, and the capsule is the main type in the world and takes 55.92% of the global production in 2016. According to the different age stage, it can be used by children and adults.
UAS is the biggest manufacturing region in the world for Abbott is the biggest manufacturer in the world with the main factory based in USA. Europe also is a main manufacturing region for the famous company Janssen manufactures pancrelipase in Europe. Japan becomes the main manufacturing region for Abbott has its factory in Japan and some years ago Mylan signed an agreement with Abbott about Creon and other brands to expand Japanese market.
The market concentrate is high and in the world there are mainly four companies such as Abbott
, Janssen, Aptalis and DCI. Abbott is the biggest manufacturer in the world and produced 185.97 K Units, taking 37.26% of the global production.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Pancrelipase (CAS 53608-75-6) will register a 4.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1160 million by 2023, from US$ 930 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Pancrelipase (CAS 53608-75-6) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- New Hope Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Pancrelipase (CAS 53608-75-6) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Pancrelipase (CAS 53608-75-6) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Pancrelipase (CAS 53608-75-6) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Pancrelipase (CAS 53608-75-6) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Pancrelipase (CAS 53608-75-6) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.