For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Palm Acid Oil market for 2018-2023.
Palm Acid Oil (PAO) is a by-product obtained from chemical refining of Palm Oil which can be used for making laundry soaps, animal feed formulation, and bio-fuel (bio-diesel).
The main uses of PAO are in are animal feeds, in soap making and for distilled fatty acid production. This product is not now produced on any great scale outside Europe, because in Malaysia and Indonesia palm oil is refined by the physical process which gives PFAD rather than PAO.
The largest waste by-product generated during the production of CPO is palm oil mill effluent (POME). For every ton of CPO produced, 2.9 tons of POME is generated. POME is the result of large quantities of steam and hot water used to clean the fruit and separate the shell and cake from the palm fruit. The water and steam are washed away on the mill floor and directed to waste ponds that gather the POME residue. POME consists of 3 to 5 % of Palm Acid Oil (PAO) and 95 to 97% of water. Once the PAO is processed and extracted from the POME, the PAO residue can be sold as a feedstock for the production of 2nd generation biofuels.
Significant and lasting barriers make entry into this market difficult. These barriers include, but are not limited to: (i) product development costs; (ii) capital requirements; (iii) intellectual property rights; (iv) regulatory requirement; and (v) Transitions' unfair methods of competition.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. Even so, the market is intensely competitive .The study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Palm Acid Oil will register a 5.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 640 million by 2023, from US$ 460 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Palm Acid Oil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- PAO Yellowish
- PAO Brownish
Segmentation by application:
- Animal Feeds
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kurnia Sari Utama
- Future Prelude Sdn Bhd
- PT. Global Mandiri Sentosa
- PT Energy Feeds
- LIMA Group
- Inter-Trade Solutions
- Tanimas Group
- Bathich Group
- Suryatama Kencana Jaya
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Palm Acid Oil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Palm Acid Oil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Palm Acid Oil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Palm Acid Oil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Palm Acid Oil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.