For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) market for 2018-2023.
P-Phenylenediamine (PPD) is an organic compound with formula C6H4(NH2)2. PPD is used as an intermediate in performance resins and fibers, and as a curing agent for high temperature composites. It is also used in the formulation of urethane coatings, rubber chemicals, and textile dyes and pigments. PPD makes an excellent intermediate in formulating materials of high temperature stability, high strength, and chemical and electrical resistance.
In 2016, the global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) market is led by North America, capturing about 37.08% of global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) production. China is the second-largest region-wise market with 31.42% global production share.
Globally, the p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) market is mainly driven by growing demand for dyes and pigments which accounts for nearly 51.63% of total downstream consumption of p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) in global.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) will register a 2.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 960 million by 2023, from US$ 810 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- PPD AD
- PPD AD Molten
- PPD AD Ultra Pure
Segmentation by application:
- Dyes and Pigments
- Synthetic Rubber Additives
- Aramid Fiber
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Chizhou Fangda
- TBI Corporation
- Jayvir Dye Chem
- Jay Organics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.