For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors market for 2018-2023.
Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors uses a conductive polymer material, has an extremely low equivalent series resistance (ESR), and has the ability to reduce ripple voltage, allowing larger ripple currents to pass through. In the case of frequency changes, the capacitance is very stable. Such capacitors are mainly used in Automotive, Military, Portable consumer, Medical and other fields.
Asia-Pacific has the largest global consumption quantity and manufacturers in Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors market, while the North America is the second sales volume market for Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors in 2017.
In the industry, Kemet profits most in 2016 and recent years, while AVX and Vishay ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 26.99%, 27.05% and 15.14% in 2017.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Nowadays, there are three mainly types of Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors, including ESR at 100kHz [mO] <100, ESR at 100kHz [mO] 100-200 and ESR at 100kHz [mO] >200. And ESR at 100kHz [mO] 100-200 is the main type for Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors, and the ESR at 100kHz [mO] 100-200 reached a sales volume of approximately 48.98 M Unit in 2017, with 35.86% of global sales volume.
Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors technology is much mature now, and new enterprises can not surpass existing famous brands on reputation or design in the short term. So, the study group recommends the new entrants need to be considered carefully before enter into this field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors will register a 3.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 490 million by 2023, from US$ 400 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- ESR at 100kHz [mO] <100
- ESR at 100kHz [mO] 100-200
- ESR at 100kHz [mO] >200
Segmentation by application:
- Portable consumer
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- ROHM Semiconductor
- Hongda Electronics Corp
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.