For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Organic Honey market for 2018-2023.
Organic Honey is a type of natural ripe honey, which usually means raw organic honey.
The Organic Honey industry concentration is not high; there are more than one hundreds manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly from U.S. and Western European.
Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in Brazil, India, Oceania, Europe and other developing countries
The key consumption markets locate at developed countries. The Europe takes the market share of 39%, followed by North America with 31%. China's consumption market has a quicker growing speed of CAGR 16.4%.
We tend to believe this industry becomes more and more mature, and the consumption increasing rate will show a smooth curve.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Organic Honey will register a 10.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 910 million by 2023, from US$ 500 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Organic Honey market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mixed Organic Honey
- Manuka Organic Honey
- Clover Organic Honey
- Other Organic Honey
Segmentation by application:
- Glass Jar
- Plastic Containers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dutch Gold
- Nature Nate's
- Barkman Honey
- Little Bee Impex
- Madhava Honey
- Sue Bee
- Y.S. Organic Bee Farms
- Conscious Food
- Heavenly Organics
- Manuka Health
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Organic Honey consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Organic Honey market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Organic Honey manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Organic Honey with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Organic Honey submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.