For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Organic Feed Additives market for 2018-2023.
A feed additive is a food supplement for farm animals that cannot get enough nutrients from regular meals. Such additives include vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, and minerals. In some cases, if an animal does not have some specific nutrition in its diet, it may not grow properly. The nutritional values of animal feeds are influenced not only by their nutrient content, but also by many other factors. These include feed presentation, hygiene, digestibility, and effect on intestinal health. Even with all of the benefits of higher quality feed, most of a farm animal's diet still consists of maize, wheat, and soybean meal because of the higher costs of quality feed.
Changing lifestyle and consumer's preference towards healthy, dietary, natural products and increasing meat consumption are key drivers for the market. Growing health concerns among the sizeable global population together with increasing awareness about the benefits of organic feed additives for animals that cannot get enough nutrients from regular meals are most likely to foster the demand for organic feed additives. For instance, poultry feed additives are used to improve the bird's egg-laying capacity, disease prevention, as well as feed utilization.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Organic Feed Additives will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Organic Feed Additives market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Amino Acids
Segmentation by application:
- Aquatic Animals
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Evonik Industries
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Chr. Hansen
- Invivo NSA
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Organic Feed Additives consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Organic Feed Additives market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Organic Feed Additives manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Organic Feed Additives with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Organic Feed Additives submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.