For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Oral Mucositis Drugs market for 2018-2023.
Oral mucositis is the most common complication of chemotherapy, and occurs usually in the people suffering from head and neck cancer. It causes damage to mucosal lining of the mouth which results in formation of ulcers and infections. The disease occurs usually occurs after 5 to 10 days of a chemotherapy process in cancer patients. Oral mucositis leads to different problems such as severe pain in mouth, lack of nutrition due to inability to eat, increased risk of infections due to open sores in the oral cavity. The disease usually lasts for one week to six weeks or more.
Oral Mucositis is a disorder in which an individual grows painful lesions of the mucus membranes of the mouth. It is a side effect of cancer treatment and typically increases in harshness as the dose of chemo or radiation therapy increases.
The classification of Oral Mucositis Drugs includes Mouthwash, Pain Control Medication and Other, the sales of Mouthwash are 16.9 million units, with its market share 48.8%. And the sales market share of Pain Control Medication is 38% in 2017.
Oral Mucositis Drugs is widely used to Chemotherapy Oral Mucositis and Radiotherapy Oral Mucositis. The most proportion of Oral Mucositis Drugs is to Radiotherapy Oral Mucositis, and the proportion is about 69.6% in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Oral Mucositis Drugs will register a 8.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 640 million by 2023, from US$ 400 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Oral Mucositis Drugs market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pain Control Medication
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- 3M Healthcare
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- EUSA Pharma
- Mission Pharmacal
- Clinigen Group
- Midatech Pharma
- Alliance Pharma
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Oral Mucositis Drugs consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Oral Mucositis Drugs market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Oral Mucositis Drugs manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Oral Mucositis Drugs with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Oral Mucositis Drugs submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.