For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Optic Nerve Glioma market for 2018-2023.
An optic nerve glioma is a type of brain tumor. There are multiple kinds of brain tumors. Typically, each type of tumor is named after the kinds of cells it affects. Most optic nerve gliomas are considered low-grade and don't grow as quickly as other types of brain tumors. They are found in the optic chiasm, where the left and right optic nerves cross. They are also referred to as optic glioma or juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma. Optic nerve glioma is a rare kind of cancer that's typically slow growing and found in children. It is rarely found in individuals over the age of 20. It has also been associated with the genetic disorder neurofibromatosis type 1, or NF1.
Treatment for these cancers is best done by a multidisciplinary treatment team. Surgery and radiation therapy are two possible ways of treating optic nerve glioma. Surgery may be performed if doctors believe they can use it to completely remove the tumor. Alternately, if the tumor is not completely removable, surgeons may remove parts of it to help relieve pressure in the skull. Radiation therapy can be done before surgery to shrink the tumor before doctors it. Alternately, it may be done after surgery to kill any remaining cancer cells. Radiation therapy involves using a machine to aim high-energy rays at the site of the tumor. Chemotherapy uses medications to kill cancer cells. This is particularly useful if the cancer has spread to other parts of the brain. Corticosteroids may be administered to reduce swelling in the skull.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Optic Nerve Glioma will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Optic Nerve Glioma market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Malignant Optic Nerve Glioma
- Benign Optic Nerve Glioma
Segmentation by application:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Becton, Dickinson And Company
- Beckman Coulter
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Optic Nerve Glioma market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Optic Nerve Glioma market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Optic Nerve Glioma players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Optic Nerve Glioma with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Optic Nerve Glioma submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.