For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Omega-3 Encapsulation market for 2018-2023.
Omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids such as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) are very popular within the dietary supplement sector for their ability to help maintain normal heart function (EPA and DHA), normal blood cholesterol levels (ALA), and eye and brain health benefits (DHA). However, the propensity of omega-3 oils to turn rancid and develop a characteristic fishy smell and taste may negatively impact consumer appeal.
Softgel capsules dominate the omega-3 oil supplement market as the encapsulation procedure is very compatible with the oil, and consumers have become very comfortable with the format. The products are convenient, have a long shelf life, and are not as messy as bottles of liquids. In the highly competitive market of dietary supplements, new innovations around dosage forms can increase the appeal of products among consumers. Dose forms that do not require water, such as chewable capsules, have large consumer appeal in general and especially for populations that have trouble swallowing, such as the elderly and young children. Formulations allowing for the development of such a product would require more concentrated fish oil ingredients and suitable taste masking additives, and could afford a step change for the specific market, similar to when softgels were introduced, replacing liquid dosing.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Omega-3 Encapsulation will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Omega-3 Encapsulation market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Chitosan Microcapsule
- Ultrasonic Atomizer
Segmentation by application:
- Food And Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- Infant Formula
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Arjuna Natural Extracts
- Pure Encapsulation
- Nutrifynn Caps
- LAMBO Laboratories
- DSM Nutritional Products
- Captek Softgel
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Omega-3 Encapsulation market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Omega-3 Encapsulation market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Omega-3 Encapsulation players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Omega-3 Encapsulation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Omega-3 Encapsulation submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.