For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Oil Water Separator market for 2018-2023.
Oil Water Separator is a device designed to separate oil from the wastewater effluents. In the report, we mainly count the Oil Water Separator used in industrial applications.
At present, in North America Oil Water Separator are concentrated in United States. The leading players in this market are Clarcor, Compass Water Solutions, Parker-Hannifin, Alfa Laval, Donaldson, Andritz, GEA, etc.
The oil water separator are mainly used by general industry, water treatment and oil & gas. The dominated application of oil water separator is general industry. The main types of oil water separator are gravity ows and centrifugal ows.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the increasing demand of leading-edge, effective products especially in environmental protection region, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep increasing, as well as the consumption value.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Oil Water Separator will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Oil Water Separator market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Gravity OWS
- Centrifugal OWS
Segmentation by application:
- General Industry
- Water Treatment
- Oil & Gas
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Compass Water Solutions
- Alfa Laval
- Containment Solutions
- Recovered Energy
- WesTech Engineering
- Wilbur Eagle
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Oil Water Separator consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Oil Water Separator market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Oil Water Separator manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Oil Water Separator with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Oil Water Separator submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.