For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Oil and Gas Separator market for 2018-2023.
An oil/gas separator is a pressure vessel used for separating a well stream into gaseous and liquid components. They are installed either in an onshore processing station or on an offshore platform. Based on the vessel configurations, the oil/gas separators can be divided into horizontal, vertical, or spherical separators.
Horizontal separator emerged as type with largest market share, and the segment is also anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the next seven years.
The future market of oil and gas separator depends on the development of technology, demand and suppliers. Worldwide Installations are not performing in a high lightened way because of sluggish economy.
North America was the largest consumer and accounted for over 30% of the global consumption volume in 2015.
Asia is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate over next seven years owing to dramatic development of both offshore and onshore reserves in China, Indonesia, India and Malaysia.
Chinese government's plans to exploit its shale reserves have furthered the market expansion and are expected to create immense potential for processing equipment over the forecast period
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Oil and Gas Separator will register a 2.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4330 million by 2023, from US$ 3780 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Oil and Gas Separator market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Horizontal Separator
- Vertical Separator
- Spherical Separator
Segmentation by application:
- Gas/liquid Two-phase Separation
- Oil/gas/water Three-phase Separation
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- FMC Technologies
- Surface Equipment
- ACS Manufacturing
- Ruiji Greatec
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Oil and Gas Separator consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Oil and Gas Separator market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Oil and Gas Separator manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Oil and Gas Separator with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Oil and Gas Separator submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.