For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Nylon-MXD6 market for 2018-2023.
Nylon-MXD6 is a generic name given to a wide range of polyamides produced from m-xylenediamine (MXDA) by Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co., Ind. It is a crystalline polyamide produced by polycondensation of MXDA with adipic acid. Different from Nylon 6 and Nylon 66, Nylon-MXD6 is an aliphatic polyamide containing an aromatic ring in its main chain.
Compared with Nylon 6 and Nylon 66, Nylon-MXD6 has the following favorable characteristics: Greater strength and elastic modulus; High glass-transition temperature; Low water absorption and moisture permeability; Favorable crystallization speed and ease of molding and fabrication; excellent gas-barrier properties.
MGC is a global leading manufacturer based in Japan and USA, also it produce raw material MXDA by itself. Solvay is a second largest supplier, which purchase raw material MXDA from MGC.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Nylon-MXD6 will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Nylon-MXD6 market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Injection Molding Grade
- Extrusion Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Packing Material
- Automotive Parts
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- CAC Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Nylon-MXD6 consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Nylon-MXD6 market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Nylon-MXD6 manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Nylon-MXD6 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Nylon-MXD6 submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.