For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Nootkatone market for 2018-2023.
Nootkatone is a natural organic compound and is the most important and expensive aromatic of grapefruit. It is a sesquiterpene and a ketone.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Nootkatone in the regions of North America, Europe and Asia, is expected to drive the market for more Nootkatone. Growth is attributed to the development of F&F and economic.
Globally, the Nootkatone industry market is concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Nootkatone. And some enterprises, like Isobionics B.V., Aromor, Frutarom and Penta are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Nootkatone and related services. At the same time, United States is remarkable in the global Nootkatone industry because of their market share and technology status of Nootkatone.
The consumption volume of Nootkatone is related to downstream industries and global economy. Although there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of Nootkatone industry may still keep that fast. And it is surely forecasted that the market of Nootkatone is still promising.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Nootkatone will register a 13.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 490 million by 2023, from US$ 260 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Nootkatone market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Nootkatone Crystals
- Nootkatone liquid
Segmentation by application:
- Flavours & Fragrances
- Personal Care
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- PUYI BIOLOGY
- Vishal Essential
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Nootkatone consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Nootkatone market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Nootkatone manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Nootkatone with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Nootkatone submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.