For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy market for 2018-2023.
Nonsterile drug compounding is the practice of preparing specific medication doses for patients to drink, swallow, insert or apply to the skin. It is the most common kind of drug compounding done by pharmacists and pharmacy technicians in community and hospital pharmacies. And despite its "nonsterile" designation, making customized dosages according to legal and professional standards requires adhering to strict rules for ensuring and maintaining active pharmaceutical ingredient purity and potency; ensuring the accuracy of mixing; providing proper packaging, storage, and labeling; and keeping all work surfaces and equipment as clean as possible.
Simple nonsterile compounding involves mixing medications according to established formulas, or "recipes," and creating liquid versions of drugs usually sold only as tablets or capsules. Pediatricians and veterinarians often request these kinds of products for babies and animals who cannot swallow pills or need doses smaller than ones in commercially produced products. Moderate nonsterile compounding involves making dosages containing potentially harmful medications or preparations that require special handling.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Oral Medication
- Topical Medications
Segmentation by application:
- Pain Management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- B.Braun Melsungen
- Fresenius Kabi
- True Nature Holding
- Dougherty's Pharmacy
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.