For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Non-medical Infrared Thermometer market for 2018-2023.
An infrared thermometer (sometimes called IR Pyrometer) is a thermometer which infers temperature from a portion of the thermal radiation sometimes called black-body radiation emitted by the object being measured.
Non-medical Infrared Thermometer is a type of spot or point measuring instrument. A point measuring infrared thermometer should be used if users know where the critical point or the area to be measured is positioned within users' application. It is therefore possible to monitor the accurate temperature and optimize processes - if necessary - before quality problems arise.
The high tech IR measuring instrument is Infrared cameras, or also call IR imagers. This type of product is not included in this report, it is a type of area measuring method. Infrared cameras should be used in cases where more than one critical area exists or the area cannot be clearly defined. Critical areas can be localized by the camera through the demonstration of thermal images. The areas can then be permanently monitored by one or multiple fixed infrared thermometers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Non-medical Infrared Thermometer will register a 6.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 510 million by 2023, from US$ 350 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Non-medical Infrared Thermometer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Metallurgical Industry
- General Industry
- Temperature Element
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- AMETEK Land
- FLIR (EXTECH)
- PCE Instruments
- Toshniwal Industries
- Shenzhen CEM
- China Victor
- Smart Sensor
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Non-medical Infrared Thermometer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Non-medical Infrared Thermometer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Non-medical Infrared Thermometer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Non-medical Infrared Thermometer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Non-medical Infrared Thermometer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.