For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Non Grain-oriented Electrical Steel (Non-Grain Oriented Electrical Steel) market for 2018-2023.
Electrical steels are distinguished by their excellent electro-magnetic properties. There are two major types of fully processed electrical steels: grain-oriented (GO) and non-oriented (NO). Non-oriented electrical steel features homogeneous magnetic properties in all directions. They are widely used as iron core materials in rotating machines ranging from large power generators to tiny precision electric motors. They are also used in the iron core of small power transformers.
The classification of non-grain oriented electrical steel includes semi-processed, fully processed, and the proportion of semi-processed, in 2016 is about 78%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2017.
Non-grain oriented electrical steel is widely used in power generation, ac motor, household appliances and other field. The most proportion of non-grain oriented electrical steel is household appliances, and the proportion in 2016 is about 36.4%.
China region is the largest supplier of non-grain oriented electrical steel, with a production market share nearly 41.5% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of non-grain oriented electrical steel, enjoying production market share about 19% in 2016.
China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 36.8% in 2016. Following China, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 23.4%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Non Grain-oriented Electrical Steel (Non-Grain Oriented Electrical Steel) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Non Grain-oriented Electrical Steel (Non-Grain Oriented Electrical Steel) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fully Processed
Segmentation by application:
- Power Generation
- AC Motor
- Household Appliances
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- JFE Steel
- Shougang Group
- AK Steel
- Thyssen Krupp
- TATA Steel
- BX Steel
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Non Grain-oriented Electrical Steel (Non-Grain Oriented Electrical Steel) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Non Grain-oriented Electrical Steel (Non-Grain Oriented Electrical Steel) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Non Grain-oriented Electrical Steel (Non-Grain Oriented Electrical Steel) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Non Grain-oriented Electrical Steel (Non-Grain Oriented Electrical Steel) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Non Grain-oriented Electrical Steel (Non-Grain Oriented Electrical Steel) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.