For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Non-Cocoa Confectionery market for 2018-2023.
Confectionery is the art of making confections, which are food items that are rich in sugar and carbohydrates. In general, though, confectionery is divided into two broad categories, bakers' confections and sugar confections.
With increasing purchasing power of the consumers, growing gifting culture, and changing lifestyle with rising stress at work have spurred the market growth. Non-cocoa confectionery manufacturers aim to capture growth by innovating with new and exotic flavor options to keep consumers interested. Mars Wrigley Confectionery leveraged on this trend with its Starburst and Skittles, the largest brands in sugar confectionery. Also, the demand for sugar-free gums and candies is also growing up owing to increasing health consciousness among consumers and the rising health concerns have helped in increasing the global market demand for specialty non-cocoa confectionery market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Non-Cocoa Confectionery will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Non-Cocoa Confectionery market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Sugar Confectionery
- Gum Confectionery
Segmentation by application:
- Sweetening agents
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- The Hershey Company
- Arcor Group
- DS Group
- Lindt & Sprüngli
- Lotte Sugar Confectionery
- Ezaki Glico
- ITC Limited
- Orion Confectionery
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Non-Cocoa Confectionery consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Non-Cocoa Confectionery market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Non-Cocoa Confectionery manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Non-Cocoa Confectionery with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Non-Cocoa Confectionery submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.