For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Non-Alcoholic Beer market for 2018-2023.
Low-alcohol beer (also called light beer, non-alcoholic beer, small beer, small ale, or near-beer) is beer with little or no alcohol content, which aims to reproduce the taste of beer without the inebriating effects of standard alcoholic brews. Most low-alcohol beers are lagers, but there are some low-alcohol ales.
Alcoholic drinks, which are prohibited by Islam, have a destructive effect on the nervous system through the direct toxic effect. Besides, alcohol may lead to alcoholism with its psychological and mental troubles such as convulsions and hallucination. Non-alcoholic beer is a commonly consumed and popular beverage in Islamic countries. As a result, the Middle East has become the world's largest non-alcoholic beer consumption area. In the Middle East, the rapid expansion of flavored products has increased the consumption of non-alcoholic products especially among younger generations, who like the sweet flavors of these products. Iran is the largest producer and consumption area in the Middle East. Non-alcoholic beer is a well-developed and established category in Iran. In spite of the fact that young Iranians are the main group of consumption of non-alcoholic beers, but the other demographics would become a new target group as a result of side effects by consumption of carbonated drinks. Behnoush Iran, Arpanoosh and Aujan Industries are local leaders. Anheuser-Busch InBev and Heineken gain market share primarily through the acquisition of local businesses.
In the future, we have optimistic attitude to this industry. Currently, China, USA, Brazil, Japan, Russia, Germany and Mexico are the main manufacturing countries. The world's four beer giants are Anheuser-Busch InBev, SAB Miller, Heineken, and Carlsberg, while Snow Breweries and Tsingtao Breweryare the top two manufacturers in China. However, the non-alcoholic beer market in China and the United States is small, which hold extremely few market share of the total beer market. Obviously this will be a huge opportunity. Currently, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Heineken have announced that they want to continue to expand production. Anheuser-Busch InBev hope non-alcoholic beer that can hold 25% of their total beer market. In addition, manufacturers need to improve product quality and taste. According to the QYR analyst's actual interview, many Chinese and Americans think the taste of non-alcoholic beer may be not good than common beer. Top manufacturers have seen the beer market may show signs of weakness in the future. If they want to continue to gain market share or revenue, they have to gain more market share from carbonated beverage manufacturers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Non-Alcoholic Beer will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Non-Alcoholic Beer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Limit Fermentation
- Dealcoholization Method
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Behnoush Iran
- Asahi Breweries
- Suntory Beer
- Erdinger Weibbrau
- Krombacher Brauerei
- Aujan Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Non-Alcoholic Beer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Non-Alcoholic Beer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Non-Alcoholic Beer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Non-Alcoholic Beer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Non-Alcoholic Beer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.