For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Nitinol-based Medical Device market for 2018-2023.
Nitinol is a special metal that have the ability to restore their original shape after severe deformation. The nitinol medical devices include nitinol stents, nitinol guidewires, nitinol filters etc.
The classification of Nitinol-based Medical Device includes Stents, Guidewires and other. The proportion of Guidewires in 2016 is about 44.37%, and the proportion of Stents in 2016 is about 6.7%.
Based on application, the nitinol medical devices market is segmented into orthopedic, vascular, dental, gastroenterology, and others. Vascular segment accounted for larger market share in terms of sales in 2016, vascular segmented accounted for more than 64% of the market share in 2016 due to increasing demand and adoption of nitinol based stents for vascular surgeries. Increasing number of dental implants and increasing demand for nitinol based product is expected to drive the growth of the nitinol medical devices market.
North America region is the largest supplier of Nitinol-based Medical Device, with a production market share nearly 61.5% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of Nitinol-based Medical Device, enjoying production market share about 23.7% in 2016.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 48.5% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 25.8% in 2016.
Market competition is intense among top 5. Medtronic, Edwards Lifesciences, Abbott, Boston Scientific, TERUMO are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
In the future, the Nitinol-based Medical Device will have a good future; the price fluctuation has relationship with the raw material. The technology will more mature and the industry is more dispersion.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Nitinol-based Medical Device will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Nitinol-based Medical Device market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Orthopedic & Dental
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Boston Scientific
- C. R. Bard
- Cook Medical
- B. Braun
- Lombard Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Nitinol-based Medical Device consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Nitinol-based Medical Device market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Nitinol-based Medical Device manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Nitinol-based Medical Device with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Nitinol-based Medical Device submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.