For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Next-Generation Power Semiconductors market for 2018-2023.
Silicon semiconductor products have evolved over time, with the creation of high precision semiconductor manufacturing equipments and the optimization of device configuration and wafer process. This contributed to the development of miniaturized and high performance electronic products which have become a major part in our daily lives.
In recent years, GaN (gallium nitride) and SiC (silicon Carbide) based semiconductors called the "Next Generation Power Semiconductors"have been receiving much attention. Compared to silicon, GaN and SiC have a wider band gap (Si:1.1, SiC:3.3, GaN:3.4), and therefore it is also called "Wide Band Gap Semiconductors". Comparing the material properties, the figure of merit of SiC is 440 times greater, and GaN is 1130 times than that of Silicon. To fully utilize this material, development in the area of peripheral technology is currently underway. A more compact and highly efficient equipment can be created, by replacing conventional Si(Silicon) semiconductors with a GaN or SiC based new generation power semiconductor. The next generation power semiconductors are expected to open up a new field of opportunities for electronic equipments.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Next-Generation Power Semiconductors will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Next-Generation Power Semiconductors market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Renewable Energy
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicle
- Smart Homes
- LED Lights
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Cisco Systems
- Barracuda Networks
- Juniper Networks
- Palo Alto Networks
- Watchguard Technologies
- Sophos Group
- Check Point Software Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Next-Generation Power Semiconductors market size by key regions/countries, product type and application.
- To understand the structure of Next-Generation Power Semiconductors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Next-Generation Power Semiconductors players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Next-Generation Power Semiconductors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Next-Generation Power Semiconductors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.