For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Next Generation Data Storage Technologies market for 2018-2023.
If the Industrial Internet were a human body, big data would be its spine. If we value a good, healthy posture, then we need to take care of that spine, and in terms of information, that means storing, managing, and using it effectively. The Industrial Internet demands quick, scalable, robust, compatible, immediate access to data with the ability to run complex analytics in a reliable, secure manner over vast distances across the globe.
In the past, data storage was intimately tied to physical media like hard drives, server arrays, and networks. With the cloud, and technologies like Hadoop, distributed storage has liberated a lot of the burdens of physical media. Distributed storage has its own challenges, though, like how to arrange data in the most optimal way for queries, redundancy, and onboard analytics. As more businesses embrace the Industrial Internet and face these challenges, people are starting to think about data storage in new ways to meet these concerns. There are a few of the more interesting paradigms in next-gen data storage, including Software-Defined Storage, Clould Storage and Optical Storage, etc.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Next Generation Data Storage Technologies will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Next Generation Data Storage Technologies market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- All Flash Arrays
- Magnetic Storage
- Hybrid Storage Arrays
- Software Defined Storage
- Optical Storage
Segmentation by application:
- Military & Defense
- Transportation & Logistics
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Micron Technology
- Quantum Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Next Generation Data Storage Technologies market size by key regions/countries, product type and application.
- To understand the structure of Next Generation Data Storage Technologies market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Next Generation Data Storage Technologies players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Next Generation Data Storage Technologies with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Next Generation Data Storage Technologies submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.