For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Next Generation Batteries market for 2018-2023.
Currently, there is question about whether lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) reached their technical limit. Shortcomings including high costs, inadequate energy densities, long recharge times, short cycle-life times, and safety are the big problems. Thus, considerable basic research is being directed toward battery improvements to meet ever-increasing energy demands.
Coordinated efforts in fundamental research and advanced engineering are needed to effectively combine new materials, electrode architectures, and manufacturing technologies. The Next-Generation Battery Research includes Advances in Material, Chemical, and Electrochemical Engineering conference spans the continuum from basic materials research, electrochemical engineering, and diagnostics to advance battery performance.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Next Generation Batteries will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Next Generation Batteries market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Li-Ion Batteries
- Ni-Cd Batteries
- Lithium Sulfur
- Magnesium Ion
- Solid Electrodes
- Metal Air
Segmentation by application:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Oil & Gas
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Sion Power
- Envia Systems
- Fluidic Energy
- LG Chemicals
- Saft Group
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Lockheed Martin
- Uniross Batteries
- PolyPlus Transfection
- OXIS Energy
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Next Generation Batteries market size by key regions/countries, product type and application.
- To understand the structure of Next Generation Batteries market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Next Generation Batteries players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Next Generation Batteries with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Next Generation Batteries submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.