For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Neurovascular Devices market for 2018-2023.
Neurovascular Devices refer to the tools that used to pass through the blood vessels to diagnose and treat diseases and conditions of the brain and nervous system rather than using open surgery. Neurovascular Devices comprise a large segment of medical devices, including embolic coils, neurovascular stents (carotid and intracranial stents), intravascular devices, neurothrombectomy devices, flow diverters, embolic protection device, balloons and stent retrievers.
Neurovascular devices belong to minimally invasive solutions for stroke prevention and management, and the treatment of cerebral arteriovenous malformations.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Neurovascular Devices will register a 5.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 190 million by 2023, from US$ 150 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Neurovascular Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices
- Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty & Stenting Systems
- Support Devices
- Neurothrombectomy Devices
Segmentation by application:
- Ambulatory Surgical Units
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Stryker Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Microport Scientific Corporation
- Abbott Vascular
- W. L. Gore & Associates
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Neurovascular Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Neurovascular Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Neurovascular Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Neurovascular Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Neurovascular Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.