For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Needle Coke market for 2018-2023.
Needle coke is a needle-shaped carbon material. With low electrical resistance, strong shock resistance and good anti-oxidation ability, it can be widely used in ultra-high graphite electrode, nuclear reactor deceleration materials and LIB anode materials. According to different raw material, needle coke can be classified as coal-based and petroleum-based.
China has huge demand for needle cokes since it is the largest steel producer in the world. China has smaller amount of needle coke enterprises which feature weak technological base and are huddled by the uncertainty of stable production and product quality. In 2013-2017, Asia Pacific's consumption of needle coke soared from 378 K MT to 436 K MT.
Price of needle coke increased greatly in 2017. Global average price increased from 1417 USD/MT in 2016 to 3136 USD/MT in 2017, with increase rate of 121.2%. Since 2017, China has stringent requirements for chemical company about environment issues. So, most suppliers reduce their production and market gap have increased. Depend on this supply and demand status, China needle coke price increased since June 2017.
In the future, we predict that global consumption will increase. By 2025, global demand will be 1127 K MT. Although China have needle coke capacity which have not been put into production, the start-operation probability is very small under strict government policy and great environment pressure.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Needle Coke will register a 6.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3850 million by 2023, from US$ 2690 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Needle Coke market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Graphite Electrode
- Special Carbon Material
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Seadrift Coke
- JXTG Holdings
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Indian Oil Company
- Shanxi Hongte Coal Chemical
- Fangda Carbon
- Shanxi Jinzhou Group
- CNPC Jinzhou Petrochemical
- Shandong Yida New Material
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Needle Coke consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Needle Coke market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Needle Coke manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Needle Coke with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Needle Coke submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.