For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Nano Therapy market for 2018-2023.
Nanotherapy is a branch of nanomedicine that involves using nanoparticles to deliver a drug to a given target location in the body so as to treat the disease through a process known as targeting.
Much of the research in nanotherapy has been largely directed towards cancer therapy. One of the biggest issues with conventional methods is that as the drug product is distributed throughout the body, both healthy and unhealthy (cancerous cells) are affected, which in turn affects the effectiveness of cancer treatment. It is for this very reason that most cancer patients tend to be hesitant when it comes to chemotherapy. However, nanotherapy, which is also referred to as targeted therapy, offers to deliver the molecules to the affected cells in order to help treat the disease without causing other negative effects to the healthy cells.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Nano Therapy will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Nano Therapy market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Nanomaterial And Biological Device
- Nano Electronic Biosensor
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators
Segmentation by application:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cancer Therapy
- Diabetes Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Nanospectra Biosciences
- Parvus Therapeutics
- Smith And Nephew
- Selecta Biosciences
- Tarveda Therapeutics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Nano Therapy market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Nano Therapy market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Nano Therapy players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Nano Therapy with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Nano Therapy submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.