For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments market, Nanomechanical test methods such as nanoindentation and nano-scratch are now well established techniques for the characterisation and optimisation of thin films, coatings and micro-scale structures.
The Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments consumption volume was 156 units in 2017 and is expected to reach 165 units in 2018 and 223 units in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.21% from 2018 to 2023. North America`s sales volume accounted for the highest market share (32.69%) in 2017, followed by the Europe, China and Japan.
At present, the manufactures of Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments are concentrated in Europe, North America, China and Japan. North America is the largest production area in the world, which occupied about 43.59% in 2017. The following area is Europe. The global leading players in this market are Bruker, Keysight, Micro Materials, aep Technology etc.
The Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments are mainly used by industrial manufacturing, advance material development, electronics. The dominated application of Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments is Advance Material Development, which accounting for 47% sales volume market share in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments will register a 6.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 46 million by 2023, from US$ 31 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Interchangeable Equipment
- Fixed Equipment
Segmentation by application:
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Advance Material Development
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Micro Materials
- aep Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Nano-Mechanical Testing Instruments submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.