For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Motor Cycle Chain market for 2018-2023.
Motorcycle chain is the chains used in Motorcycle A motorcycle chain is driven by two sprockets; a small one at the front and a larger one at the rear.
The classification of Motorcycle Chain includes Standard Non-Sealed, O-Ring, X-Ring, and the proportion of Standard Non-Sealed in 2016 is about 50%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
China region is the largest supplier of Motorcycle Chain, with a production market share nearly 45% in 2016. India is the second largest supplier of Motorcycle Chain, enjoying production market share nearly 28% in 2016.
China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 33% in 2016. Following India, India is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 32%.
Market competition is not intense. Qingdao Qingdao CHOHO, KMC, DAIDO KOGYO, LGB, SFR, RK JAPAN, TIDC, Rockman Industries, Schaeffler, Enuma Chain, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Motor Cycle Chain will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Motor Cycle Chain market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Standard Non-Sealed Motorcycle Chain
- O-Ring Motorcycle Chain
- X-Ring Motorcycle Chain
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Qingdao Choho
- DAIDO KOGYO
- RK JAPAN
- Rockman Industries
- Enuma Chain
- Regina Catene Calibrate
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Motor Cycle Chain consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Motor Cycle Chain market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Motor Cycle Chain manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Motor Cycle Chain with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Motor Cycle Chain submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.