For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Mosquito Repellent Bracelets market for 2018-2023.
The mosquito repellent bracelet is a very popular product for outdoor protection such as camping, jogging, fishing, gardening, etc. and especially for kids because they are fun. Different repellents are used in bracelets, generally they are made from a natural mosquito repellent such as citronella oil, lemon eucalyptus oil, geraniol oil and other natural perfumes. In this report, there are three type Mosquito Repellent Bracelets are counted including Natural Mosquito Repellent Wristband, Chemical Mosquito Repellent Wristband and Electric Repellent Watch.
On the basis of product type, the Natural Mosquito Repellent Wristband segment is projected to account for the largest revenue market share during the forecast period; this segment was estimated to account for 91.78 % market share in 2017.
In the applications, the Adult segment was estimated to account for the highest revenue share of 76.48% in 2017 and is expected to gain significant market share by the end of 2025.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Mosquito Repellent Bracelets will register a 5.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 250 million by 2023, from US$ 180 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Mosquito Repellent Bracelets market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Electric Repellent Watch
- Natural Mosquito Repellent Wristband
- Chemical Mosquito Repellent Wristband
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Shanghai Windtalk Leisure
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Mosquito Repellent Bracelets consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Mosquito Repellent Bracelets market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Mosquito Repellent Bracelets manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Mosquito Repellent Bracelets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Mosquito Repellent Bracelets submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.