For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Monofilament market for 2018-2023.
Monofilament is a single, continuous strand (filament) of synthetic fiber. The most commonly recognized monofilament is nylon fishing line but monofilament can be used in numerous ways.
As revenue, China is the largest regional market for monofilament, with revenue exceeding 136 million USD in 2016. Europe and North America are expected to reach 81 million USD and million USD in 2016, respectively.
In application, monofilament downstream is wide used in Consumer Goods, Fishy/Agricultural, Industrial and others and recently monofilament has acquired increasing significance in various fields of automotive. Globally, the monofilament market is mainly driven by growing demand for Consumer Goods, which accounts for nearly 47.74% of total downstream consumption of monofilament in global in 2016.
In price, the price of monofilament average price decrease from 4467 USD/MT in 2012 to 3252 USD/MT in 2016. The price of monofilament was decreased year by year.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Monofilament will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 520 million by 2023, from US$ 450 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Monofilament market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Nylon Monofilament
- Polyester Monofilament
- Polyolefin Monofilament
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer Goods
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Superfil Products
- Jarden Applied Materials
- Judin Industrial
- Ruichang Special Monofilament
- Tai Hing
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Monofilament consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Monofilament market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Monofilament manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Monofilament with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Monofilament submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.