For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine market for 2018-2023.
A mobile C-arm X-RAY machine is a medical imaging device that is based on X-ray technology and can be used flexibly in various ORs within a hospital or clinic. The name is derived from the C-shaped arm used to connect the X-ray source and X-ray detector to one another.
In the last several years, China market of Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 7%. In 2015, China capacity of Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine is nearly 4900 units, and the actual production is about 4000 units.
Jiangsu is the largest production province of Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine, with production market share nearly 48%. And its sales market share of Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine is 6%. Main manufacturers of Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine in Jiangsu are Perlong Medical, Comermy, Jasons Medical, etc.
The second largest production province is Beijing, following Jiangsu with the production market share of 40% and the sales market share nearly 2.5%. The manufacturing factory of GE is located in Beijing. There are lots of products exported to other regions from Beijing every year.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Little C-arms
- Peripheral interventional C-arm
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Perlong Medical
- Wandong Dingli
- Smart Medical
- Jasons Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Mobile C-arm X-RAY Machine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.